Friday, January 29, 2010

Life Happens

****Posted by Nicole

Okay, so it’s the end of the month and I am busy at work. I’ve worked late the past two nights this week and we had community group on Tuesday night that lasted until late. I am tired and I have to do laundry, clean the kitchen, straighten the house, and pms like a mad woman. (sorry guys to have to mention it, but it’s the truth) I only got to workout one night this week, I’m bloated, my face is breaking out like a teenager, and I’m irritated.
I will go workout tonight after work, or, if I have to work late yet again, probably late after dinner, and the next two days. I can’t help it that I can’t make it every day, or sometimes even every other day. I am trying, but life happens and I am working from 7 to 5, which doesn't get me home until around 6, eat dinner, (which my sweet husband made) clean kitchen, sit for a second, and then try to go to bed at a decent hour so I can get up at 5 the next morning. Just as long as I get back on track when things are calmer at work, and with my body, I think it will be fine. I ate a couple of wheat bagels in the morning this week because I was either running late, or we didn’t have milk for a protein shake.

Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment