Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Small frustration

***Posted by Kyle

Maybe I shouldn't have gone to Pappy's. A trainer that Nicole and I used to work with told us that people should only weigh themselves once a week. Even coming into this project, I told myself that I wouldn't focus on weight- Hell, I hadn't even weighed myself for almost 2 years before last week. I followed the trainer's advice, and weighed myself last Wednesday morning. I then weighed myself this morning, and I weigh exactly the same. "No loss, no gain, what in the world?" I thought to myself, and then got angry. I thought I was supposed to be losing between 2-3 lbs per week!

I'm trying not to freak out, because it's only one week out of 52. The true test will be next week, when we do our measurements.

I'm just frustrated this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment