Friday, January 8, 2010

A small hiccup

**Posted by Kyle

So yesterday I hit my first bump in the road to fitness. I won't go into details, but I got some disappointing news. After that, I had some "unauthorized" beverages while watching the National Championship game. I still ate well, but I did consume probably an extra 500-600 calories that I didn't need. I'm not going to beat myself up over this, because I knew it would happen eventually. The method behind all of this madness is to realize that this is a marathon, and not a sprint. I have to find the right side of the fine line between discipline and obsession. Today I spent a few extra minutes on the exercise bike, and I will eat a tad less for lunch. Then we move on!

Have a great day- make a healthy choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment