Monday, January 4, 2010

Day One

**Posted by Kyle

This massive thing starts today. Yesterday, Nicole and I sat down and planned out our meals for the week, then went grocery shopping for all the healthy stuff. That was followed by a purging of all the leftover Chinese, Chili, and Cheesy Potato Casserole that was in our fridge to make room for apples, lettuce, and turkey bacon. I hardly slept last night, as the result of me being a mixture of excited about getting healthier, and nervous about putting honest things about my weight, BMI, and measurements online for all the world to see. I will get on the exercise bike for a little while this morning, and do some push-ups and sit-ups. This evening, we will meet with Donna, a wonderful lady that is a personal trainer (and a friend of ours) to get our measurements. After that, I plan on posting them on here once a month, along with pictures. I'm a bit worried that a previous knee injury will hinder my exercise from the beginning, but I'm convinced that weight loss will help both that and my frequent back injuries. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your progress. All pictures will be in your Ninja exercise outfits, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not...I want people to actually follow this thing, not vomit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys! I lost 35lbs this fall and I feel fantastic!

    It is so worth the effort...see you at Justin's wedding in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete