Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This thing just might be working

***Posted by Kyle

This morning, I saw something that I haven't seen for a long time- my wife was smiling, no...make that beaming at the success that she has had so far in the Ninja Fingers program. I don't want to steal her thunder by saying what this success was, so I will let her tell everyone. However, it is so great to see my happy bride excited about how her self-image is changing.

As for myself, I feel like "slow and steady wins the race." I have dropped a few pounds since last week, and will post my weigh-ins once a month. I still can't get the ring off, but that's okay. One of my post-college friends John was just telling me this last weekend that he dropped 35 lbs last year, and had to have his ring resized, as it kept falling off. Maybe someday I'll get to that point, just not yet.

The boxing workout (which I made it almost- call it 95% of the way through) kicked my butt yesterday, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated to go lift today. However, I'm just going to do it.

Have a great day, make a healthy decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment