Friday, January 22, 2010

Sleepy.....

***Posted by Kyle

Today I'm sleepy. Today it's going to be hard to work out. Today, I want to go home, order a pizza, drink some beer, watch Public Enemies, and fall asleep on my couch. I'm fairly certain that's not part of a healthy regimen, though.

In the last 6 days, I have had two friends come to me for marital advice. I think it's weird that these guys come to me. Don't get me wrong, I think my marriage is fantastic, I just never considered myself to be the type of person that dudes came to for wisdom. Last night, it was a knock on the door at 2:30 am. We talked until almost 4:00, and he went home. That, my friends, is why I'm sleepy.

By the way, are those store-bought generic vitamins (One-a-Day, Centrum, etc) okay, or am I going to wreck my kidneys or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment