Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not much to say...

***Posted by Kyle

This is one of those mornings where I really don't have much to update. I actually liked the soup that I made last night (butternut squash, chicken, and quinoa) although I splashed some sriracha in it.

My knee really hurts today. I tried to get on the exercise bike this morning, not wearing a brace, and it hurt so badly I had to stop after only 4 miutes. I'll take some advil, and try to work out again this evening.

It's going to be a great day- the sun is out, and I'm going to try my darndest not to focus on the things I can't do (eat bad stuff, drink lots of wine, sit around watching sports center), but rather focus on the things I can do that get me excited.

Have a great day, make a healthy decision!

PS- thank you continually for the notes, emails, texts, and comments of encouragement that you have been giving us- you have no idea how much they help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment