Friday, February 12, 2010

Journey to the top

****Posted by Nicole

Some people have asked me if I am still taking the stairs at work and I would love to give them a solid yes, but I honestly can’t. I haven’t given up all together, but some days are better then others. So today I decided to take you on the trip with me so that I couldn’t skip out.






I park on the second floor of the parking garage so our journey begins here.









Starting out pretty smooth, not breathing hard yet and at a good pace.










Okay, now I am getting ... a little winded, whoo!










Slowing down.... almost .... there










5 and.... a 1/2..... Gonna..... gasp..... make it..... heeee










Yay...... gasp...... I made...... gasp ...... it!





Like I said, some days are better than others. I usually start questioning myself as soon as I pull into the parking lot. "Really? Do I need to do it again today?" The answer is yes, I need to do it everyday. I just have to keep reminding myself that I have a long road ahead of me and the more baby steps (no pun intended) I take to lose weight the bigger my loss will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment