Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to the Grind

***Posted by Kyle

This weekend was great, for the most part. Our weigh-in and measurements on Saturday had both me and Nicole feeling great about things. We had a bit of a "celebratory" dinner on Saturday night, although neither of us took it way out of bounds. Sunday we had Chinese for lunch, and typical Super bowl junk food during the game.

Now it's time to get back to the grind. One thing I cannot do is allow myself to get into a mindset where I think "Wow- last month I did really well. This month I can slack off a bit, and probably do almost as well." Instead, I have to work harder. I have to be more honest. I have to truly try to work out 5 times this week (I don't think I have actually done that since we started). I will still allow myself to have a life, and to enjoy small portions of the foods we love, but I cannot get lazy.

One Week at a Time, right?

PS- Did I call it about the Saints, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment