Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I’m Harsha the Sailor Lady!

A couple posts ago, Kyle mentioned that we had “Creamed” Spinach the other night for dinner. It wasn’t real creamed spinach but a weight watcher recipe that used 1% cottage cheese instead of cream. I do have to say that it was awesome! I loved it! In fact I liked it so much that I ate the rest of it for lunch the next day. So if you agree with Popeye and love you some spinach, try out this recipe.

I’ll post it tonight when I get home. Don’t have the recipe with me right now!

The next time we might add just a tad bit of fennel to it. Earlier this year a friend of ours did a real creamed spinach recipe from Martha Stewart that had a touch of fennel and it was amazing. Also, I couldn’t find 1% cottage cheese at our grocery store so we used fat free and it worked just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment