Monday, March 22, 2010

We just keep rollin'

***Posted by Kyle

Today, I got on the Facebook page for Ninja Fingers- we have nearly 100 fans! That is incredible to me, especially when some of them we have no idea who they are. I truly hope that our efforts are inspiring you and your friends to make healthy decisions on a daily basis.

This last week was a great week for workouts for me, and I was able to make it through trying times like St. Patty's day without too much caloric destruction. I did have one disappointing note. On Saturday, a friend of mine and I went to a new restaurant that I had been wanting to try. Since it was my cheat day, I was excited to get a good, moderately unhealthy lunch in me. The trouble was, the lunch wasn't very good. It wasn't terrible, but more just kind of made me go "meh." It's just a shame to waste the calories and dollars on something that just doesn't quite do it for you, ya know?

This is going to be a great week- we'll post about some new recipes we are going to try, and we will have another weigh in on April 3. I'm fully confident that I will be in the 33 lb lost range on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment