Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ugh, I’m hot

****Posted by Nicole

To me, there is nothing worse than being hot all day. I am at work right now and I am sweating my hinny ho off. Someone please turn on the air!!!! The sauna effects that I am experiencing are not wanting to work, not wanting to eat dinner when I get home, not wanting to workout, and a good hair day from the humidity. Aside from the good hair, this really sucks. At least when you’re cold you can put on more layers. When you’re hot, there is only so much you can take off. Blech, I feel so gross. Can anyone tell I’m in a mood?

The real reason I’m writing is in response to Kyle’s blog earlier. I think it really stings the first time a person doesn’t do as well as the last few weigh ins. Thinking back to the first time I didn’t make the weight or lose the inches I wanted, I was really bummed and stressed out. This past weekend I was two pounds from my goal weight, however, I had lost about an inch and a half off my abs. That’s still awesome! So all the ninja’s out there remember, as long as you keep losing, you are doing a great job. Don’t let the numbers get you down. At some point your weight loss is going to slow down and that’s normal. Just keep pushing forward and know that you will eventually get there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment