Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tryin to Keep a Rhythm

***Posted by Kyle
On Saturday, after our measurements, I wrote that I wouldn't let the fact that I didn't make my monthly goal tear me up. The truth is, I was more disappointed about the decrease in loss on my waist size. I got to where I was losing a couple of inches a month, and this last month, it was only an inch. Sure, the weight is coming off of other places, but guys notice it in their gut the most. This put me in a bit of a funk. I started down the mental slope of "well, I have had decent success over the last couple of months, I can relax a bit." This is a dangerous place to be. I worked out some on Monday, ate poorly, and didn't work out on Tuesday. Today, I must pull myself back up, eat healthily, and work out hard. It will suck, but that's okay- I want to be at 285 by July 4, and 250 by Dec 31. I know I can do it, as long as I keep the right mental attitude, and don't slack off.

No comments:

Post a Comment