Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wow- people still read this thing!

***Posted by Kyle

Despite all of our whining, cussing, failing, and not posting, I was amazed to see the reaction about Ninja Fingers 2.0! I literally got emails, facebook messages, texts, and phone calls from people saying they are excited to see us ramping this thing up again. This go-around might be a little different, though. Last time, I was so fixated on my actual weight that I failed to see the great successes that I had in other areas. Sure, I dropped almost 40 lbs, but I wasn't celebrating the fact that my knee rarely hurts anymore (it still does on some occasions), that my acid reflux had all but disappeared, or that I was fitting into clothes that I hadn't seen since the second year we were married. In that spirit, I will only be weighing myself once a month, and really just focus on how my clothes fit instead. This morning I weighed 315, and I will post monthly weights as usual.

Thanks again for all the support- we couldn't do it without you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment