Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back in the Dojo

****Posted by Kyle

I'm not going to say that I missed the dojo. In fact, when I went down there today to work out, I winced a little. I had been in this spot before- trying to get back into an exercise routine. It was still a short enough time frame that I remembered what I could do regarding push-ups, bike, punching bag, etc but long enough that I had lost a step. I jumped on the bike, thinking "oh, no problem- surely I haven't lost that much stamina." Wrong again, bucko. Where I used to do five sets of intervals on the bike as a warm up, I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest after three this morning. Oh well, that's what I get for taking a month off, right? Bummer.

Food-wise, I will let Nicole cover what is going on with our garden. Remember Little Shop of Horrors? I'm fairly certain that plant lives in our yard.

Keep it up Ninjas- good to hear that Hollie, Chuck, Kimberly, and my folks are all back in the healthy saddle again. Also, let me give a shout out to Mark- his doctor told him to drop some weight, and to lower his cholesterol. We're rooting for you, man!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment