Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

This year I am not going to make a grand resolution to do something. I am not going to make this year the year that I will eat less, exercise more, write a book, climb a mountain, run a marathon, pray more, read more, or make more money. All I am going to say about the year 2011 is that I really just want to have a freaken blast. This year the possibilities are endless and I am heading into it with eyes wide open, and a smile on my face. Whatever God has in store for me, I’m game. So let’s get it on!

1 comment:

  1. Just here to say thank you so much for visiting my newly resurrected Blog after a disastrous mishap when my finger hit the 'delete' button. [long rather boring story]

    You certainly look like a very happy couple and good luck in your quest.

    ReplyDelete