Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Version 2, day three

This is kind of the first "real" day of Ninja Fingers. Monday I ate healthily, but had a big dinner at the Dorm Room. Yesterday I made my first sophomore mistake by forgetting to bring my lunch, resulting in me having to buy lunch (actually not too bad- a wrap from Chick-fil-A, no sauce, no fries, and an unsweetened Iced Tea.

Today, I woke up feeling hung over even though I had zero to drink yesterday. I have a headache, my ears are ringing, and I have cotton mouth. It's weird, I remember this happening a lot at the beginning last time.

That being said, if you are trying to start a new, healthy lifestyle- don't worry if you feel like crap the first couple of days. It's just your body adjusting. The best thing to do is just try to make one healthy decision each day.

Today- Protein shake for breakfast, sandwich and water for lunch, and some glazed pork chops from E-Mealz.com for dinner.

Tomorrow will likely be more expletive-laden, as I'm going to a doctor to get my first physical in about 10 years. Great.
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment