Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Ninja Needs a Tailor

***Posted by Kyle

Last week, I had an event for Sip of Knowledge, my wine consulting company, that required me to wear a suit. This was fine, since I had purchased two brand new suits last summer, one is dark blue and one is brown. However, when I purchased them, I was in my pre-ninja, rounder shape. My belly was also 7 inches bigger. Add this to the fact that I bought the suits just a bit large for comfort and they just simply don't fit anymore. Tonight, I will have Nicole take a picture of me in one- it's almost comical how big the pants are. I feel like a little kid putting on his dad's suit and playing office.
Normally, in the past, I would just donate the suit to charity, and go suck it up and buy a new one. However since I resigned from my position at my job on Friday (another story, you will read more about that soon), I spent $700 on the suit last summer- and have only worn it once, and will need a summer suit for a couple of upcoming events, I need to get this thing to fit. I have called a tailor that evidently does amazing work out of her home, and will meet with her tomorrow. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment